What is Intuit Sync Manager?
QuickBooks Services have always been so helpful for all small, medium, and large-sized businesses. QuickBooks helps to deal with and manage all the finance and accounting records. It encourages to keep all the data in order. Intuit sync manager is one of the services offered by QuickBooks. It is a type of method that securely syncs the QuickBooks company files data. Basically, Intuit Sync Manager is a program that works with the QuickBooks Desktop products. But only with those QuickBooks desktop products that are running on Microsoft Windows.
The product Intuit Sync Manager is exceptional because it keeps running in the computer’s background. Neither you can uninstall it nor you can stop it from running in the background. This Intuit Sync Manager exchanges information that is kept inside Intuit cloud servers. The information exchanged is between a version that has been stored in the cloud server and the QuickBooks database. Whatever changes made in the desktop data is directly sent to the cloud. So it is likewise applicable i.e. the changes made to the cloud copy data is also sent back to the desktop.
How to Uninstall Intuit Sync Manager?
Though all the software including QuickBooks are designed for the purpose to help and make our life easier. But at the end of the day, they all are just simple man-made machines. So, it is possible that sometimes you might face some error issues while working on the system. When Intuit Sync Manager error takes place it restricts the opening of QuickBooks software. The reason for this error to occur in the first place is the corrupted files or damaged program reports. This is counted under one of the most complicated issues.
If Intuit Sync Manager is uninstalled, all the company data stops syncing with various Intuit services that are available online. There are some steps that need to be followed if you wish to uninstall the sync manager. There are two ways to uninstall intuit sync manager. Both the methods for the same are as follows-
Guidelines for two uninstallation methods of Intuit Sync Manager.
Steps to be followed for Method 1:
- Got to the help menu at the top.
- After clicking on the help menu. You will get a drop-down list that contains a variety of options.
- Now, select “manage data sync” option from the list.
- After this, you will get one more lead to a dialog box that contains the option of “clear sync settings”.
- As soon as you click on that option. All your previous sync settings will be cleared.
Steps to be followed for Method 2:
- Click on the edit option that is available in the menu bar.
- Soon a list of alternatives will appear after you click on the edit icon.
- Select the preferred option from the list shown.
- In the next step, click on “Integrated applications”.
- You will get to see the tab titled company references.
- Next, choose “Intuit Sync Manager” from the list that is provided under company preferences.
- At last, click on remove.
- And yes that’s it. As soon as you complete all the above steps you are done with required the process.
At the time of loading a specific file, if QuickBooks demand permission to run sync manager. Then click on the help option and choose sync and clear settings for that particular file from the given drop-down list.
Points to be kept in mind before uninstalling the sync manager?
If you are planning to remove or uninstall Intuit Sync Manager, following are the points that need to be taken care of.
- Just make sure that there are no important data figures which need to be synced with the companies main folder. Because when you uninstall QuickBooks Intuit Sync Manager, all the database syncing with the different intuit services available online stops.
- Before proceeding with the uninstalling procedure, check that all the company files that appear under the sync manager need to be removed from the list.
- All the syncing processes need to be stopped completely and immediately. Check if any of the company files is still undergoing any syncing process.
These are the few quick and easy methods to uninstall and get rid of Inuit Sync Manager on your own. However, if you come across any difficulty while uninstalling the sync manager or if you observe automatic syncing. Then do ask the QuickBooks support team for help. You can contact us anytime you wish to. Just dial the given QuickBooks helpline toll-free number and share your problem with us. Our team of professionals and experts will surely help you and guide you in the respective matter. We will help you to achieve your destined desired result in no time.